(The following content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to create a lawyer/client relationship between the author and the reader)
- There are many like you who are or have been divorced.
- Divorce does not mean you’re a bad person.
- It takes only one person to end the marriage.
- Marriages may end, Parenthood lasts forever.
- There are very few ex-spouses who can be “friends”.
- You once loved your spouse or at least the person he used to be or whom you thought he was.
I welcome you to add other statements that you believe should be added to The Realities of Divorce.